Configuring Netgear router for satellite connection
Want to secure setup satellite configurations for your Netgear router? We are going to explain simple steps for making satellite configurations for your Netgear router. All steps we are going to explain are although very simple but we are there to help you any time you get confused with your Netgear router setup.
Follow These Steps for Configuring your Netgear Router for Satellite Connections
- First of all, disconnect your Netgear router from Network Modem.
- Connect your Netgear router directly with the home computer using Ethernet cable.
- Now, Turn ON the Netgear router.
- Access Netgear Router Login page using 192.168.1.1 IP address.
- Fill user name and password for your Netgear router login access.
- After successful login for your Netgear router setup page, click on “OK” button.
- Under “Advance” option, you will need to choose “LAN IP Setup”.
- Simply change the IP address for 192.168.10.1
- You will also need to change the “Ending IP Address” for 192.168.10.51
- After making all the settings click on “Apply” button and save all the settings you have made.
- Now power off the Netgear router and connect it with your network modem.
- Again power ON the Netgear router and restart the computer system.
- Access Netgear router login page using 192.168.10.1 IP address.
- Fill the login details and click on “OK” button.
- Go for “Setup Wizard” and check the “Yes” button.
- For Dynamic IP Detected Screen, click on “Next” option.
- After making these settings, click on the “Logout” option.
These are the steps for making satellite configurations for your Netgear router. Feel free to contact us for help if you are not getting with these simple steps. We are available to help you any time thart is 365 days of the year.