Manual configurations for Netgear router
Have you lost the configuration CD you have received with your Netgear router? Do not worry because you can easily configure your Netgear router even if you do not configuration CD. We are explaining steps for manual setup regarding Netgear advance routers. You can follow these steps for making configurations for Netgear router in case you have lost the setup CD for your router.
Here are the Steps for Manually Settings Up your Netgear Router
- Unplug the power supply from your Network modem and Netgear router.
- Using Ethernet cable, create connections directly between your Modem and internet port of your Netgear router.
- After that, you will need to create Ethernet cable connections between your computer and LAN port of Netgear router.
- Once again provide power supply to your Netgear router and modem.
- Now, at the computer system, open the web browser and access Netgear routerlogin page. You can use routerlogin.net or 192.168.0.1 IP address for accessing your Netgear router login page.
- Fill the login details for accessing your Netgear router login page.
- After successful login for Netgear router login page, go for “Advance” option and then select “Setup Wizard” option.
- First, click “Yes” option and then select “Next” option.
- You will receive the confirmation message once the configurations complete for your Netgear wireless router.
These are the steps forSettings Up your Netgear Router using Manual setups. If you are getting problems with your Netgear router setup wizard, you can contact router login support team for help. We are available to help regarding any kind of problems you are having with your Netgear router and WiFi extender.